Parents can leave children from 8.00am in the ‘Before School Club’. Registration takes place at 8.35am.
There are two sittings for lunch. Children in Early Years and Year 1 classes have their lunch at 12 noon. Children in the Upper school have their lunch at 12.45pm.
The school day ends at 3.20pm for children in Nursery and Reception. Children from Year 1 and above finish at 3.30pm.
After School Club and Prep
From the age of 3 years, children can stay in the After School Club until 6pm.
Children from Years 3 to 6 can stay on for Prep (Homework Club). This club is staffed by teachers and is held in a quiet classroom for children to start their Prep. If needed, the older children can then go into the After School Club.
The School Day*
The school day begins at 8.30am, but to help busy working families we are open from 8.00am until 6.00pm. Many children stay on after school to complete homework in prep for children in Years 3 -6, take part in clubs ran by teachers and external teachers or sporting activities.
- 8.30am to 8.45am Registration
- 8.45am to 9.15am PSHCE/Assembly/Guided Reading/Hymn Practice
- 9.15am to 10.00am Lesson 1
- 10.00am to 10.45am Lesson 2
- 10.45am to 11.15am Break
- 11.15am to 12.00am Lesson 3
- 12.00am to 12.45pm Lesson 4
- 12.45pm to 1.45pm Lunch
- 1.45pm to 2.30pm Registration and Lesson 5
- 2.30pm to 3.30pm Lesson 6
- 3.20pm Home Time (Little Conkers Nursery & Reception)
- 3.30pm Home Time (Years 1 – 6)
- 3.45pm to 4.30pm Prep (Years 3 – 6)
- 3.45pm to 5.30pm Co-curricular Activities
- 3.45pm to 6.00pm After School Club – please contact the office for further details.
*This is a typical timetable for prep school aged pupils in Year 3 upwards