PARTIALLY FUNDED SCHOOL PLACES – 50% TOWARDS YOUR FEES
Help your child join our School community with places available between now and January 2024.
St John’s Priory School is committed to broadening access to the excellent education and unique experiences we provide and ensuring that we are able to welcome children from a wide variety of backgrounds within the local community.
A local benefactor, who wishes to remain anonymous, and has been a member of our wonderful community in the recent past, approached the School Proprietors and has offered to fund 50% of school fees for a limited number of places, for the duration of the child’s life here at St John’s Priory.
The benefactor was so impressed with the School’s continuing achievements and the plans we have for the future that what started as a seedling idea quickly flowered into this request to contribute.
The benefactor wishes to assist new families to enter the School, who might otherwise be unable to do so. We have decided to call these – St John’s Priory Assisted Places. This initiative will deepen further the strong relationship that St John’s Priory School has with the communities of Banbury and its surrounding villages.
Following on from our successful campaign, places have now been allocated across many year groups. However, we are pleased to announce that there are limited places remaining in Year 3 and Year 5.
The benefits in your child joining our school in Year 3 and Year 5 include:
• Academic excellence, achieved and maintained through subject specialist teaching in smaller classes
• 11+ examination and interview preparation to local Independent & Grammar Schools
• Specialist teaching in core subjects and of French and Spanish, Verbal and Non—Verbal Reasoning, Touch Typing and Coding
• Weekly, all year-round Swimming and Sports lessons at nearby Bloxham School
• A comprehensive Arts curriculum delivered by specialist teachers with opportunities to develop individual talent and to perform, whether in Art, Drama or Music
• Extensive extra-curricular opportunities including: Judo, Dance, Art and Musical Theatre
• Flexible wraparound care and school holiday provision
Make St John’s Priory School your first choice school
Book your Family Tour:
Families can book a tour of the School between now and Friday 8th December.
Following your personal tour, your child will be invited to attend two taster days before Friday 15th December.
Please complete the form below with your details and our School Registrar Gemma Osborne will be in touch to discuss your enquiry further.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for completing the form. Our School Registrar Gemma Osborne will be in touch to arrange your private tour with the Headmistress.
Call: 01295 259607