Our aim is to offer accessibility to as many local families as possible and will consider all applications for financial assistance.
To mark our school turning 175 years old this year, our proprietors are offering amazing opportunities for children to join St John’s Priory School including;
A limited number of full or partial
Discounts & Scholarships
for Year 3 and Year 4 entry in September 2022.
These will be offered on a child’s potential and on their family’s financial needs.
Here at St John’s Priory, we have the expertise and resources to support children with all levels of intellectual ability, or with specific talents and to offer a personalised approach to education. The small size of our classes, enables our children to develop into adventurous, confident and engaging learners and we regularly receive feedback from senior schools on how well-rounded and confident our ‘Old Priorians’ are.
Offering your child the best start at SJP includes:
- Academic excellence, achieved and maintained through
- Subject specialist teaching in smaller classes
- 11+ preparation to local Independent & Grammar Schools
- A bespoke approach to the delivery of our broad and vibrant curriculum
- Specialist teaching in core subjects and of French and Spanish, Verbal and Non—Verbal Reasoning, Touch Typing and Coding
- Year-round Swimming and Sports lessons at nearby Bloxham School
- A comprehensive Arts curriculum delivered by specialist teachers with opportunities to develop individual talent and to perform, whether in Art, Drama or Music
- Personalised learning and high quality SEND support for individual pupils
- Extensive extra-curricular opportunities including: Judo, Gymnastics, Dance, and Musical Theatre
- Flexible wraparound care and school holiday provision
Contact us: Families wishing to apply, can discuss their specific needs by contacting Gemma Osborne, Registrar directly on Tel: 01295 259607 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found in our ‘information booklet’ tab below.
Please complete the below form for our consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!